125 E. Perry Ave.
Springs, New York 14550
TTY Only: 800-662-1220
Meadowview in Silver Springs offers all of the services you need combined
with the peace and security of a small, quaint village.
- Lease term-one year
- For seniors aged 62 and older, and the handicapped and disabled of any
- Beautiful, quiet village setting
- Rents range from $0 - $778, based on gross adjusted annual household income
- Security Deposit required
- Additional pet security deposit may apply
On-site Office Hours:
Although wait lists exist on all our
properties, the length of wait varies based on many factors. All
interested parties are strongly encouraged to apply. Please contact us for
current wait list information.
To Request an Application or Visit the Complex:
- Call Robin Hadsell, Site Manager, at 585-493-3162
- Email Robin Hadsell at
- Call GVRPC’s main office at 585-658-4870
- Fire Alarm System with Heat and Smoke Detectors
- Emergency Call system in each apartment
- Cable Ready
- Range and Refrigerator
- Handicapped Accessible Units with Grab Bars
- Intercom to Secured Vestibule
- 648 square feet of living space
- Full Kitchen with Walk In Pantry
- Ample Living-Dining area
Community room with full kitchen for family celebrations, potluck
dinners and holiday parties.
- Laundry facilities
- Extra storage space for each resident
- Large, well lighted parking lot with plenty of handicapped parking.
- One small pet (cat or dog) is allowed with pet security deposit and pet
lease. Must be less than 30 pounds.
- Public Transportation at the curb.
- Emergency maintenance.
- Inside mail delivery
- Walking distance to Main Street.
- On-site Caretaker and site manager.
GVRPC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Housing
Financing for this housing was provided by USDA Rural Development and First
Sterling Financial, Inc.