Livingston Fox Run Apartments
56 Megan Drive
Geneseo, New York 14454
TTY Only: 800-662-1220
Livingston Fox Run offers all of the services that are found in an
upscale, progressive area while still offering the peace and security of a
- Lease term-one year
- For seniors aged 62 and older, and the handicapped and disabled of any
- Beautiful, Village setting
- Rents range from $0 - $566, based on gross adjusted annual household income
- Rent includes Gas Heat and all utilities except electric
- Water/Sewer/Garbage included in rent
- Security Deposit required
- Additional pet security deposit may apply
On-site Office Hours:
Although wait lists exist on all our
properties, the length of wait varies based on many factors. All
interested parties are strongly encouraged to apply. Please contact us for
current wait list information.
To Request an Application or Visit the Complex:
Call GVRPC’s main office at 585-658-4870
- Call Laura Boughton,the on-site manager at 585-243-9004
- Email Laura at:
- Fire Alarm System with Heat and Smoke Detectors
- Emergency Call in each apartment
- Cable Ready
- Range and Refrigerator
- Fully Handicapped Accessible Units with Grab Bars
- Intercom to Secured Vestibule
- 648 square feet of living space
- Full Kitchen with Walk In Pantry
- Ample Living-Dining area
Community room with full kitchen for family celebrations, potluck
dinners and holiday parties.
- Laundry facilities
- Extra storage space for each resident
- Large, well lighted parking lot with plenty of handicapped parking.
- One small pet (cat or dog) is allowed with pet security deposit and pet
lease. Must be under 30 pounds.
- Public Transportation at curb.
- Emergency maintenance.
- ˝ mile from shopping center, and Livingston Health Services.
- On-site Caretaker and site manager.
GVRPC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Housing
Financing for this housing was provided by USDA Rural Development, New York State Housing Trust Fund
Corporation and First Sterling Financial, Inc.